Sunday, March 9, 2014

I'm Alive!

So clearly, I didn't finish NaNo. Things just got absolutely crazy at the end of the month with interviews and trying to get time on an actual computer to write, and I just lost my motivation. First time I've participated and haven't won. Sadness.

And then I disappeared for like 5 months. Sorry about that. I have a couple things in the works right now (one medical narrative submitted to a student publication, one in the works for our school's literary magazine, and potentially an actually entry into On the Premises), and am determined to get Hidden Souls second draft done by graduation. Determined. I've been putting it off for like 3 years now. Seriously, I need to get it done. And then we'll see about the publication route. I haven't entirely decided what I'm going to do yet.

News, though!

Amtrack is having a writing residency program, where people basically write while taking a really long train ride. I've been encouraged to apply, and it sounds kinda cool and generally fun. But, in order to do that, I had to break down and get a Twitter account. So, you can now find me @CLFiction. Hopefully that'll be updated more frequently than this blog. I'm working on it, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment