Saturday, March 10, 2012

Guest Post!

Not here, obviously. Rather, I have a guest post on another blog. One of my best friends, A.K. Morgen is getting her first book, Fade, published this month. I'm super excited for her, as it's been a long and challenging journey for her (though most of the battle was getting her to send out queries in the first place).

Anyway, she's off celebrating her 8th anniversary this weekend, and asked that I, among several others, take over the blog for the weekend.

So, I wrote about the story we wrote together over two years ago, a retelling of Beauty and the Beast. We're still on our first draft, but it was definitely one of my favorite projects, and definitely one of my most coherent full stories.

Go check it out!

And to those of you who are here from Ayden's blog, thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment