Friday, May 23, 2014

Sophia's Dating Profile

NaNo posted a great writing prompt to their Facebook page this morning, so I thought I'd take advantage of it.

The prompt: Give us a bit of your favorite character's online dating profile.

Username: AreGhostsReal

A/S/L: 19/F/Somewhere between the living and the dead

Self-Summary: Just a girl trying to figure things out. If you have already managed that, please, clue me in.

What I'm doing with my life: Attending college, solving crimes, trying to figure out what happens after death. You know, the usual.

I'm really good at: Procrastinating. But also very good at getting things done on a deadline. It's a gift.

First things people usually notice about me: I seem to talk to myself a lot. Except I'm not really talking to myself. I'm talking to this guy who keeps haunting me. You try getting rid of a ghost who doesn't know how to move on.

Favorites: I'm a sucker for Shakespeare. Also accents. A British or French accent will really make me swoon. Combine the two and I'm in heaven. David Tennant in Hamlet? Oh yeah.

Six Things I Could Never Do Without: Sleep. Food. Quiet time in the library. Honesty. Sarcasm. Chats with Nana.

I spend a lot of time thinking about: Death and crossing over. What makes some people move on and others not?

On a typical Friday night, I am: Exploring old warehouses.

Most private thing I'm willing to admit: I'm pretty sure I once caused a car accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment