Tuesday, November 19, 2013

NaNo 2013: Day 19

Sophia's getting more and more confused now. Things are happening and she's once again struggling to figure out what they all mean. But she'll get there eventually. I think within the next couple days, I'll be writing the reveal of the main plot. Should be interesting.

Excerpt for today:

She took a deep breath and turned to him. "I'm not sure I'm supposed to tell you this, but I've spoken to my Nana."

He raised his eyebrow. "And this is special because...?"

She blew out a frustrated breath. "She's been dead for five*** years. And as far as I can tell, she hasn't been walking the Earth like you during that time. She's been moved on."

He stared at her for a full minute, trying to process the information. "How were you able to do that?"


NaNo Stats:
Days: 19
Words Today: 2045
Total Words: 22,454
Words Remaining: 27,546
Average Words/Day: 1182

No comments:

Post a Comment