Sunday, November 17, 2013

NaNo 2103: Day 17

Keeping the progress going today. I had an interesting twist present itself. A new character. He seems rather interested in Sophia as well. Too bad I don't know much about him. I will have to figure it out as time goes on.

To share him with you now, here's today's excerpt.

Sophia leaned back and shook her head quickly. “Of course not, I wouldn’t want you to get in trouble at your job. But if you could maybe read the report, and let me know for sure, I’d be very grateful. No need for the report to even leave the station.”

He watched her for several seconds before he nodded. “Alright, I’ll do it for you. On one condition.”

She smiled and raised her eyebrow. “And what might that be?”

He leaned forward, bracing his hands on the back of the chair. “You go out to dinner with me. Tomorrow night. After I deliver the information, of course.”


NaNo Stats:
Days: 17
Words Today: 1953
Total Words: 17,539
Words Remaining: 32,461
Average Words/Day: 1032

No comments:

Post a Comment